Tuesday, July 1, 2008

From blog-cast to conversation, please!

I realized after World Refugee Day that the ASAH blog is just a blog-cast. I suppose projects like this one lend themselves to blog-casts, but I am really interested in trying to turn the ASAH blog into a conversation. ASAH is, at least in part, about creating a conversation, creating a community, so that people want to learn more about Sudan, its history, its present, its future. I do need to figure out how to encourage people to contribute to the project, not just financially, but intellectually, emotionally, and practically. If you are reading this, please leave a comment, and let me know how you would like to participate.

Surprisingly, perhaps, the most common way people do want to participate is by going to Sudan. Perhaps we need to set up an ASAH-organized trip.

No comments: